Job Title: Field Service Engineer EMEA
Industry: Medical Imaging
Salary: competitive package ….and much more!
You will be working as a Field Service Engineer in a company which specialises in full body x ray imaging. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative company and get exposure in EMEA.
As a Field Service Engineer EMEA you will be responsible for
- Installing , troubleshooting and performing corrective and preventive maintenance on products in France and EMEA
- Resolving remotely or on site customer technical issues in a timely manner in order to maintain maximum uptime and customer satisfaction
- Interacting with xray technicians, radiology managers and radiographers
To apply for the role of Field Service Engineer EMEA you will have
- Degree in biomedical engineering or electronics
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a field Service Engineer
- Knowledge in X ray
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Field Service Engineer APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Olivia Anton for a confidential chat on +44203 8000 511 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.