Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: Five UK Roles (Belfast, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Leeds, Manchester)
Industry: Healthcare (Medical Devices)
Salary: Competitive (car, laptop, iPhone, health insurance, and much more!)
You will be working as a Field Service Engineer making up part of the national field service team in an exciting Medical Device manufacturer.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting, servicing, and installing highly advanced Medical Device systems.
- Repairing and scheduling preventive maintenance visits.
- Providing a professional service to customers at all times.
- Documenting all inspections, maintenance, repair work and submitting paperwork in a timely basis.
To apply for the role of a Field Service Engineer you will have:
- A minimum of 1 years’ service experience with Medical Equipment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, be able to demonstrate initiative, and ability to learn.
- A full UK driving licence.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Field Service Engineer APPLY NOW and change your life today!
For more information about this role call Oscar Sheridan for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 505 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.