Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Competitive Salary, phone, laptop, tablet, + company car
This is an exciting opportunity to join THE FASTEST GROWING medical device company across the globe. You will be working on market leading urodynamics and urogynae diagnostic equipment. You will need to have a strong understanding of IT and be able to work with windows on the medical devices.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible:
- To handle customer questions, queries and complaints
- Problem-solving, working with customers over the phone and in person
- Installation of equipment, software installation and hospital IT integration
- Supporting sales team with technical related enquiries
To apply for the role of Field Service Engineer you will ideally have;
- Degree in electro-technical and/or Information Technology
- 3 years field service engineer experience
- High level IT knowledge and understanding
- Flexible, motivated and able to travel across Switzerland
- Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows XP / 7 / 10)
- Stand-alone PC’s and domain integrated solutions
- Cloning and imaging software (Acronis, Norton etc.)
- Remote Viewing Software (Team Viewer, log me in etc.)
- CRM Software experience (Salesforce, ACT, Pipeline Deals etc.)
- IT Security
- Networking (TCP/IP, Routers)
- Hospital IT integration (HL7, DICOM)
- Clean drivers license
- MUST SPEAK ENGLISH, FRENCH AND
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Field Service Engineer, APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call Charles for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 514 or email me on Charles@projectusconsulting.com
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more.