Job Title: Field Service Engineer – Medical Imaging
Industry: Medical Imaging
Salary: competitive package ….and much more!
You will be working as a Field Service Engineer for the East of France for one of the most innovative companies on the market. Since its creation they have pioneered the cardiac imaging market with their nuclear based imaging solutions and have seem themselves being positioned before the likes of GE, Siemens and Philips.
As a Field Service Engineer – Medical Imaging you will be responsible for
- Providing on site and telephone support to field service organisation problems and product issues related to software, firmware, networking and their clinical applications
- Support product introductions and first of kind installations
- Take a leadership role in the personal ownership of the customer experience. Facilitate customer resolution through initiation of problem escalation and set up conference calls to engage the necessary resources for problem resolution in a timely fashion
- Provide technical and support to sales and applications as needed
- Responsible for status reporting to internal/external customer support teams
To apply for the role of Field Service Engineer you will have
- Degree in Electronic or Mechanical Engineering, or Biomedical Engineering
- Customer friendly and problem solving oriented
- Fluent in French and English
- Mobile and able to work autonomously
- Basic skills: computers, electronic, mechanic
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as Field Service Engineer – Medical Imaging APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Olivia Anton for a confidential chat on +44203 8000 511 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.