Job Title: Field Clinical Engineer (Electrophysiology)
Location: Hamburg and surrounding
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: flexible salary from €50,000 + excellent growth opportunity, €5k – €15k bonus, and fantastic benefits
You will be working as a Field Clinical Engineer (Electrophysiology) in a company which is revolutionising the ablation procedure
As a Field Clinical Engineer (Electrophysiology) you will be responsible for
- Developing a strong rapport with clinical sites
- Supporting all field-based activities at clinical sites
- Collect and report feedback to the R&D team
- Support procedures and follow-ups at clinical sites
To apply for the role of Sales Manager (Electrophysiology) you will have
- At least 3 years’ experience with the use of invasive cardiovascular medical devices
- Experience working in EP, either as a technician or as a certified EP nurse
- Significant knowledge of device-based cardiac rhythm and heart failure management
- Prior experience working with clinical studies
- Ability to quickly analyse and resolve clinical/technical issues
- Frequent travel to investigational sites, corporate offices, investigator and industry meetings
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Sales Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Olivia for a confidential chat on 0203 800 511 or email me on email@example.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.