Job Title: Field Clinical Engineer – Chronic Heart Failure
Location: Hannover, Kassel, Göttingen and Koblenz Trier
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: €50-55K + Bonus ….and much more!
My client are an innovative medical device company which developed a unique therapy to treat patients with chronic heart failure. They are looking for 2 Field Clinical Engineers in Germany. You will be working as a Field Clinical Engineer joining a team of experts in their field who will be relying on your expertise to advance the technology and business.
As a Field Clinical Engineer you will be responsible for
- Developing a strong rapport with clinical sites
- Working closely with the Sales Team
- Supporting all field-based activities at clinical sites
- Supporting implant procedures and follow-ups at clinical sites
- Sharing clinical/technical experiences with other personnel in order to improve understanding of product behaviour, improve product performance and product acceptance by customers
- Fulfilling all administrative requirements including the collection of relevant technical data and completion of necessary documentation
To apply for the role of Field Clinical Engineer you will have
- Bachelor’s degree in Science (Life, engineering or physical). Biomedical Engineering preferred
- Extensive (5+years) experience with the use of invasive cardiovascular medical devices
- Significant knowledge of device-based cardiac rhythm and heart failure management
- Prior experience working with clinical studies
- Ability to quickly analyze and resolve clinical/technical issues.
- Frequent travel to investigational sites, corporate offices, investigator meetings, and industry meetings
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Field Clinical Engineer Chronic Heart Failure APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Olivia for a confidential chat on 0203 800 511 or email me on email@example.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.