Job Title: Events Team Leader
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 & Competitive package including 25 days A/L, Pension (5%), Group Income Protection, Employee Assistance Programme, Private healthcare including family, Death in service (x 5 salary)
We’ve got an exciting opportunity as an Events Team Leader for a global market leader in the medical device arena. Our client turned over an estimated $800m last year & have a presence in over 70 countries worldwide. They’ve proudly provided innovative solutions that have enhanced people’s lives for over 30 years.
Want a rewarding career? This is a great move as it involves gaining the experience of managing a direct report as well as an exciting events calendar. Our client are dedicated to providing the tools for success including performance development opportunities & an impressive benefits package for wellbeing.
Job Description for the Events Team Leader:
The Events Team Leader is responsible for managing the events calendar & events, ensuring sales & management are kept up-to-date.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Events Team Leader includes:
- Managing the events calendar & ensuring management & sales are kept up-to-date
- Delivering on all areas of the event life cycle in order to achieve strategic business objectives
- Working closely with the field team to guarantee smooth implementation of events
- Collaborating with management, marketing & sales to develop event strategy
- Leading & coordinating event planning meetings across relevant teams
- Monitoring outcomes of events & conferences & feeding back for future development
- Juggling multiple meetings & events whilst meeting event requirements & deadlines
- Selecting venues & negotiating contracts
- Arranging all event logistics including audio & visuals décor, overall setup & MORE
- Reviewing the events process as required
- Coordinating UK attendance at EMEA & global events
- Managing relationships with external providers & delivery partners
- Maintaining accurate record keeping within the company CRM system
- Creating & refining event budget requirements & submitting that to the senior management team
- Contributing to the social media strategy
- Managing your direct report and ensuring their contribution & development
Experience and Skills Required for the Events Team Leader:
- Previous event management experience (3-5 years)
- Corporate events experience essential (3-5 years)
- Events experience in the healthcare sector (desired not required)
- Must live close to head office in Manchester
- Experience coordinating events and company event calendars
- Experience in the medical device/pharma arena (desired not required)
- Ability to manage and develop a direct report
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Organisational expertise with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional networking and relationship building skills
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this career enhancing opportunity as an Events Team Leader Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please email us at email@example.com
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Spaces.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.