Job Title: Events Manager EMEA
Location: Frankfurt, Rome, London
Industry: Medical Devices
Package: Competitive salary and bonus, company benefits.
Global brand leader in Medical Technology. Renowned for the best and most quality product solutions within their space and is the surgeon’s choice for treatment of patients. Split across 3 business units, the global turnover is almost half a billion, and the EMEA region has enjoyed strong double-digit growth over recent years.
Culture is focussed on customer outcomes, quality technology and growth.... fantastic opportunities for advancement within an excellent and reputable medical technologies business!
As an Events Manager you will be responsible for
- The Events Manager will be overseeing all Surgical and Aesthetic Events across EMEA
- Expected to update, improve and revolutionise the events strategy and delivery across EMEA
- The Events Manager will personally be responsible for the organisation and delivery of Events in Germany and Italy
- By strategizing changes to operations, the Events Manager will be tasked with improving efficiencies across the EMEA regions
- Organise and deliver events in Germany and Italy, including large conferences, trade shows and workshops
- Leading a small team of 2, the Events Manager will help them organise events as well as develop and improve their process and delivery.
To apply for the role of Events Manager you will have
- 7- 10 years’ experience in Events within medical devices
- Be based near Frankfurt, Rome or London
- Italian or German language fluency, both would be desirable
- Experience with event strategy
- Flexibility to travel 50% of the time
- Flexibility to work weekends for med-tech events
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as an Events Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Liam Newton for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 509 or email me on email@example.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.