Job Title: Endovascular - Territory Manager
Location: South UK
Industry: Medical Devices
Package: £50K+ £25K OTE (uncapped) Company Car/Car Allowance, Phone, Laptop, Pension & Life Insurance
Projectus are working in partnership with a multinational start-up medical device company in endovascular, due to their growth my client are looking for an Territory Manager/ Sales Professional to join their Endovascular team.
This opportunity will guarantee you a great platform for development/ growth and also an opportunity to work with the most competitive/ market leading products on the current Endovascular market. Our client promise to support your needs & wellbeing with excellent corporate benefits package. If you want an autonomous, niche and technical opportunity to excel at a company whose technology improve lives worldwide, this role is for you!
Area Sales Manager - Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing a Endovascular portfolio of existing accounts and employing premium sales techniques to develop new accounts
- Analysing the market & drawing customers away from competitors
- Negotiating suitable package/ price for endovascular portfolio
- Marketing the Endovascular portfolio for assigned territory
- Building strong and ongoing relationships with new and existing customers
- Successfully liaising and presenting to surgeons, consultants at all levels across the NHS
Experience and Skills required for the Territory Manager for Endovascular includes:
- Experience selling into vascular surgeons or interventional radiologists
- Selling EVAR, TEVAR, AAA (Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms) or Stent Grafts, would be a huge advantage
- You must have direct endovascular experience
Interested to find out more? APPLY NOW
Akbar Ali: 0203 800 0503
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Spaces.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.