World-wide and market leading medical device innovator.
Genuinely at the forefront of innovation and are passionate about providing quality outcomes to patients.
Responsible for all IT areas in the region. Supporting infrastructure and application of 100 + users across EMEA, forming part of the EMEA IT Corporate team.
· First level incident and service requests management of the region users
· First point of contact in case of IT escalations in the region
· Manage relevant IT suppliers and also IT budget in the region
· Lead relevant IT projects in the region, partnering with corporate HQ
· Minimum 3 years’ experience as IT lead/support in a remote site/region of a Global Corporate
· Minimum 3 years of hands-on end user support
· Strong knowledge of MS OS operating system, installations, computer hardware and networking. Microsoft/Cisco/Palo Alto certifications – an advantage
· Good knowledge of IT security
· An advantage if knowledge in corporate applications (Such as SAP, Salesforce) and business processes
· Fluent English & German both speaking and writing.
· Ability to travel across Europe
- Highly competitive salary
- Full company benefits
- EMEA travel opportunity!
If you are interested in hearing more about this life-changing opportunity then get in touch with Liam Newton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high levels of application, unfortunately only those successful will be contacted.