Job Title: Clinical Research Associate
Location: San Francisco, California
Industry: Medical Devices, Disruptive Startup Innovation
Salary: Extremely Competitive Salary, Bonus and Equity options!
You will be the newest Clinical Research Associate for an innovative and disruptive startup company whose product will revolutionise the cardiovascular market!
As a Clinical Research Associate, you will be responsible for
- Coordinating and securing IRB/EC approvals
- Documenting the trial process in compliance with regulatory bodies
- Supporting site and field monitor personnel
- Creating, updating and maintaining the study Trial Master File
To apply for this Clinical Research Associate role, you will have
- A Bachelors degree in a health related field
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a CRA in a Medical Device Company (Preferably a Cardiovascular startup
- Knowledge of IDE, PMA, 510(k) or equivalent
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Clinical Research Associate APPLY NOW and change your life today.For more information about the role call Oscar Sheridan for a confidential chat on +1 650-457-0113 or email on email@example.com today.
Due to a high volume of demand only successful applicants will be contacted, a consultant should reach you within 7 working days.
The deadline for applications is 06/11/2017.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical, and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.