Job Title: Director of Professional Education
Location: Dallas, Texas
Industry: Medical Devices, Disruptive Start-up innovation
Salary: Extremely Competitive Salary, Bonus and Equity options!
Director of Education for an innovative and disruptive Start-up company whose product will revolutionise the early detection heart disease market!
The Director of Professional Education & Training will be responsible for leading the development of the product curriculum as well as delivering high-quality clinical training and education to internal and external customers supporting.
Responsible for the education content for, arguably, the most effective screening medical device for heart disease on the market.
Education content will target all providers involved in the early detection and management of heart disease including PCPs (primary care), cardiology, internal medicine, wellness and urgent care centers, emergency centers and leading Cardiac Hospitals, including Centers of Excellence Hospitals.
As Director of Professional Education, you will be responsible for
- Develop effective clinical training programs
- Documentation in compliance with regulatory bodies
- Generate sustained market adoption by engaging, enrolling, and educating Distributors, key customers and KOL's
- Implement patient awareness, education, web and social media resources .
- Current and on-going competitive knowledge of existing and impending heart screening technologies
To apply for this Director of Education position, you will have
- Clinical/Professional Education background, preferably with a cardiology or diagnostics focus
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience developing and delivering clinical training and education
- Excellent training and presentation skills in small and large group situations including presenting to internal stakeholders (sales & marketing) of global distributors
- Experience building successful relationships with key external stakeholders (general practitioners, cardiologists, health system administrators, nursing and other clinicians)
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Director of Professional Education APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call Liam Newton for a confidential chat on +1 650 457 0113 or +44203 800 509 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical, and Service.For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.