Job Title: Director of Business Development (Corporate Learning)
Location: San Francisco
Salary: Negotiable upon experience
You will be working as a Director of Business Development in one of the most exciting and innovative Corporate Learning startups.
As a Director of Business Development, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing action plans to maximise company revenue growth
- Ensuring team strategies align with nationwide goals
- Cultivating leads and converting them into accounts
- Close collaboration with the Marketing Team
To apply for this role you will ideally have:
- 5-10 years of solid sales successes within Corporate Learning
- Demonstrated experience closing large and complex accounts
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree with a related Master's is preferred
- An extremely strong network within Corporate Learning
- A winning attitude
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Director of Business Development APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role email Oscar Sheridan for a confidential chat on email@example.com today.
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
The deadline for this position is 20/01/2018
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.