Job Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator – Medical Devices
Location : Paris, Ile-de-France
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £££ competitive basic + bonus + many more!
Can you see yourself working at a dynamic and progressive MedTech leader?
The company are true innovators in the field of nuclear medicine, with an award-winning range of imaging equipment and software. Following a period of high growth, they are looking for excellent digital marketing specialists to share their passion for new digital media trends and technologies, including design, UX, email campaigns, banner ads, and other digital deliverables.
In this role you will:
- Support promotional campaigns by:
- developing digital strategies
- identifying digital campaign goals
- tracking conversion
- analyzing metrics
- Prepare and execute a strong social media strategy to promote the company brand
- Define and implement advertising and awards strategy
- Define regional and global content-specific campaigns for product upgrades, symposiums, events and promotions
- Create and produce editorials and newsletters
The position will be based in Paris.
To apply for the role of Digital Marketing Coordinator you will have:
- Fluent French and English with strong attention to detail (proofreading, copy-editing)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- 1- 6 years' experience in digital project management at international firm/company
- Graphic Design (Adobe Photoshop/Indesign/ Illustrator/GIMP/ Coraldraw or similar; video editing software)
- Strong lead genreation experience with knowledge across all social media platforms
- Experience of email campaign software like Mailchimp/Hoot/ GetResponse etc
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Digital Marketing Coordinator APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role, email me on email@example.com or call Koya Harvey for a confidential chat on+44203 8000 510 today.
Due to high demand only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Commencing 6th January
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.