Job Title: Dialysis Sales Specialist
Reporting to: Business Manager
Territory: Scotland & North England
Ideal Location: Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield
Package: £30,000 - £35,000 upwards + quarterly and annual bonus + excellent corporate benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a major, rapidly growing, multinational family run organisation. You will be joining a major established business unit offering an exciting constant pipeline of unique and value added products into secondary care.
Overall, the Sales Specialist will be responsible for selling the range of dialysis products and services to achieve sales growth and meet the company's financial targets;
- Development and implementation of a territory business plan to meet the territory target, and therefore the business unit, the division and the corporate expectation.
- Managing and developing sales activities within the dialysis market for the territory.
- Identifying key customers within the territory and creating and developing solid relationships with them in order to promote the focus products and the company.
- Understand the competitors and their activities.
- Keep abreast of developments and trends within the market and supply this market information back to the company regularly
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to Degree level in a LifeSciences / Biomedical Science (BSc standard), or of that calibre (i.e. Nursing Qualification)
- Experience with Dialysis equipment is highly desirable but not essential
- Experience selling into ICU/ITU/HDU/Critical Care
- Successful track record of sales, ideally with capital equipment
- Highly motivated with excellent communication skills
- Full UK Driving license
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Do not miss out on this career propelling opportunity as a Dialysis Sales Specialist!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please contact Dani on: 02038000505 or