You will be driven and a strong team player joining one of the fastest growing start-up companies at the heart of driving technology within digital health space.
A strong Data Analyst who has a passion for new ideas and deliver results that make a difference.
- Work alongside the most imaginative and skilled brains in the healthcare industry.
- A data analyst with experience in statistical and machine learning models, either academic or commercial.
- Masters degree from a top notch University
- Technical background, knowledge of any programming language is desirable (e.g. Java/C++/Python).
- Skilled in data base query language like MySQL
- Familiarity with noSQL DBS
- Statistical analysis and basic regression techniques
- Experience with data analytics tools (Google analytics, Mixpanel etc.)
- Great Excel skills (statistics)
- Familiarity with Agile methodology, experience working with developers and product managers
- Great communication skills
- Organised and pro-active, with strong attention to detail.
- A self-starter with good leadership skills
- A natural team player who enjoys working collaboratively with colleagues.
- Flexible and adaptable, with a "can do" approach and solid problem-solving skills.
- Focused on delivery, with a passion for quality and innovation.
- Someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and will contribute to the ongoing organisational improvements.
- Business analysis skills like writing user stories, use cases and UML are helpful but not mandatory
- Knowledge of Python and/or R is a strong asset, but not mandatory
- Start-up experience is an advantage
- Healthcare domain experience is an added advantage
You will have excellent quantitative and qualitative analysis skills, coupled with the ability to communicate with the business at all levels.
Click to apply now if you are a Data Analyst with a passion for working with cutting edge healthcare companies and ability to lead.
If you'd like a confidential chat or more information regarding this exciting opportunity call Rakesh Mistry at 0203-8000-509.