This is an extremely exciting opportunity as an RAQA Specialist to join a Global Market Leader in Orthopaedic medical technology. This client provides the widest range of cutting edge technologies giving you the satisfaction of working alongside the most advanced products in the market.
Are you looking for a rewarding career and the platform for career progression within an extremely well-established market leading organisation?
Our client regularly feature in Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to work for, providing a great culture to get the best from your working day and support you with excellent training.
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Benefits: Bonus and corporate benefits
- To offer a professional communication link between the company and the customer base for the placing of orders, raising of queries, requests of information and general support.
- To provide excellent and pro-active support facility to Sales Representatives and Technical Services engineers.
- To seek opportunities of improving the service that is provided for our external/internal customers.
- To actively promote and support Sales Activities.
- Actively seek opportunities of improving the customer services as a sales tool.
- To support the wider Customer Logistics.
Key skills and experience:
- 2 years customer facing experience
- Experience in mentoring or team leadership.
- Decision Making - identifies effective approaches to solving issues, based on available information and business objectives and escalates appropriately.
- Builds and maintains relationships within the immediate team and across the wider organisation.
- Innovation & Creativity - Identifies and champions new ideas.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive and independent personality, ability to manage and prioritise their own workload
If this sounds like the role for you then do not hesitate! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further questions regarding this role please call James Powell: 02038000509.
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We are a niche business providing a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates within Medical Technology spaces.
We are passionate about finding the right role for you.