Job Title: Customer Service Manager Europe
Location: Zaventem, Belgium
Industry: Medical Devices
We've got an exciting opportunity as a Customer Service Manager managing a team working across EMEA.
Job Description for the Customer Service Manager Europe
- Overseeing all customer service queries and enquiries of procurement and commercial.
- Support the team in Direct markets across EMEA
- Working with customers to ensure order process’ are completed in a timely manor
- Work continually to improve processes internally and externally working as a partner and a leader..
Experience and Skills Required for the Customer Service Manager Europe
- 3 years plus managing team of Customer service personnel.
- Strong background within Logistics and administration.
- Experience within Medical device or healthcare preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal, communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English as well written and spoken;
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Customer Service Manager Europe APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role contact Isaac on Isaac@projectusconsulting.com for a confidential chat.
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit our website and discover more.