Country / Zone Quality Manager
A leading provider of infection prevention and sterilization and microbial reduction services worldwide.
Join a global market leader who strives to create a better and safer world by working with, and providing, a unique mix of innovative capital equipment products, healthcare connectivity worldwide.
Plans and maintains quality assurance systems, related to EO, E-beam and Gamma irradiation, as well as testing services, to ensure process and test reliability and conformance to company, customer and regulatory requirements. Good contribution to company performance under management role. Reporting to the EMEA Quality Director, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a global market leader.
The Country/Zone Quality Manager has specific authority and responsibility to:
- Initiate action(s) to prevent the occurrence of process non-conformity(ies).
- Identify and record and process quality problems.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions to quality problems through designated channels.
- Verify the implementation of solutions to quality problems.
- Control further processing, delivery or release of customer product pending completion of corrective action on non-conforming process.
- Life Science tertiary qualification, 3-5 years relevant industry experience in Quality department
- Working knowledge and experience of medical device. GMP and FDA compliance appreciation
- experience of quality standards and procedures
- Client communication is essential
If you are an experienced quality professional looking to join a global organisation, working with top-quality and innovative products, don’t miss this opportunity.
Contact me in confidence at: John@projectusconsulting.com