Controls / Automation / PLC Engineer
Specialist in top quality, innovative engineering to provide solutions to the World’s leading Medical Device & Technology Manufacturers
Join a multi award-winning company that combine bespoke engineering design with the state-of-the-art machinery to deliver consistent solutions & pioneering custom automation
- Provide realistic and practical technical solutions to operational engineering challenges.
- Evaluate existing and new manufacturers in his/her area of expertise for technical competence and compliance
- Contribute to all stages of the project from proposal, through execution, delivery and review
- Proactively source, evaluate & assess new technologies within all areas of automation
- Work closely with Project Management team and cross-departmental project team
- Work collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal personnel.
- Degree in Automation, Electronic, IT or Technology discipline with 3+ years’ experience (Or transferable working experience)
- Experience of working on automation projects
- Experience in programming PLCs, including hardware layout and configuration
- Experience in Allen Bradley Platforms essential
- Programming experience in Robotics, Vision or Scada systems
- Experience in setting up Data Historians with Web Front End
- Experience in VB, HTML or .NET programming
- Knowledge of the stages of a System Design Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience of working in FDA regulated industries such as Medical Device and Pharmaceutical
If you are Passionate about Innovation and Technology, want to work with top-of-the-line machinery in an unparalleled working environment, do not miss this opportunity!
Contact me in confidence: John@projectusconsulting.com