Job Title: Clinical Trainer - Infusion
Location: Berkshire/Buckinghamshire/ Hertfordshire
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 basic + 10% bonus,phone/laptop, BUPA cover, Life Insurance, Pension, Generous Car allowance, childcare vouchers AND more!
We've got an exciting opportunity as a Clinical Trainer at a rapidly growing company who are building a fantastic reputation in their market-space. If you're looking to make a difference, within a company that recognise and reward hard-work, in a warm and welcoming company - then this is the right step for you! This company focus on developing and retaining their talent, and the result is a booming business with a great company culture.
Job Description for the Clinical Trainer:
Responsible for supporting, educating, and training users of infusion pump solutions across the territory.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Clinical Trainer includes:
- Develop and maintain excellent relations with sales agents to support all sales activities.
- Effectively plan activity in order to maintain training standards within Company Guidelines
- Complete computerised activity reports accurately and fully, replicating to main database on a daily basis (CRM).
- Pre-sales & post-sales end-customer support activities: work with Agents/Distributors to maintain on going contact with customers through training courses, courtesy calls and other outreach formats.
- Work closely with distributors to clinically and technically support customers in pre-sales and post-sales situations.
- Assist customers at their site during product installation and product validation runs.
- Schedule and conduct product training classes that will enable the user to perform all tasks on the system needed to achieve productive use within each of their own Guidelines.
- Stay current on clinical knowledge through journals, networking and attendance at industry and medical conferences.
- Perform troubleshooting procedures to identify and resolve problems quickly and with confidence.
- Assist Agents/Franchisee's with product demonstrations or clinical advice either in person or via phone.
Experience and Skills Required for the Clinical Trainer:
- Must be an RGN
- Infusion experience would be desired
- Experience in a training role is highly desired
- Ideally experienced within a clinical and commercial environment
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Clinical Trainer with Infusion Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Dani on: 0203 8000 505 or email on
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.