Job Title: Clinical Trainer, Aesthetic
Location: Germany, Austria, Switzerland
Industry: (Medical Devices)
Salary: Competitive basic salary, bonus opportunity, Company Car, company benefits
Global leader in medical aesthetics with a true internationally recognised brand, associated with quality product solutions and first-class patient outcomes.
Fantastic opportunities for advancement within an excellent and reputable aesthetic leader who are growing year on year.
As Clinical Trainer you will be responsible for
- Supporting aesthetic clinic and hospital customers on the introduction of aesthetic lasers
- By supporting and educating new and current customers, the Clinical Trainer will be providing high level and clinically driven training
- The Clinical Trainer will be working closely with the Sales Representatives to provide a quality and consistent after sales service.
- Covering Southern Germany, Switzerland and Austria, the Clinical Trainer will be based in Germany or Austria and will speak English fluently as well as their Native German
- Due to high levels of applications, unfortunately only those successful will be contacted
To apply for the role of Clinical Trainer you will have
- Previous experience in a Clinical Trainer position within Aesthetics or previous proven sales experience in aesthetic lasers
- Native German language skills, with fluent B2+ English language skills
- Able to articulate complicated solutions in a simple and effective manner
- Experience within capital aesthetic solutions
- Must be open and flexible to travel with regular time away from home
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Clinical Trainer APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call Matthew Kennedy for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 520 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.