Job Title: Clinical Territory Manager Germany - Electrophysiology
Location: Frankfurt and surroundings
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: up to €80K + bonus + share scheme….and much more!
You will be working as a Clinical Territory Manager in a company which have introduced a novel endoscopic AF ablation technology. This innovative player in the cardiac electrophysiology market has grown organically over the past years and not only provides the opportunity for growth, but also the opportunity to make a difference to millions of patients. You will be joining a successful team that has a hands-on mentality and loves what they are doing.
As a Clinical Territory Manager Germany you will be responsible for
- Support and manage the implementation of sales & expanding the business from a clinical reference base.
- Identify potential new customers, be able to present and influence clinical decision makers to adopt the technology in their clinical practice.
- Support the introduction of the technology for ablation of atrial fibrillation at new and existing clinical sites.
- Support training for Cardiac Electrophysiologists and EP Lab clinical support staff in the use of the catheter and console for ablation of atrial fibrillation as required.
- Support site communication for device shipments and cases.
- Support cases for treatment of patients with AF as required.
To apply for the role of Clinical Territory Manager Germany you will have
- An education to degree level preferred.
- At least 2-4 years of hospital experience ideally with relevant medical devices and/or at least 2 years working for a medical device company in sales & support technically complex clinical cases or similar experience. Direct cardiology experience preferred, direct cardiac electrophysiology experience will be of significant benefit.
- Prior positive relationships with leading AF ablation centers in Germany will be an advantage.
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic setting with frequent travel in Germany and occasional clinical support in other European countries will be required at times.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and critical thinking skills, able to interface and build relationships with leading thought leaders and clinical physician experts in the field of AF ablation.
- Positive, self-motivated, creative, detail-oriented team player.
- Travel: Up to 80%
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Clinical Territory Manager Germany APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Olivia for a confidential chat on +44203 8000 511 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.