Job Title: Clinical Support Specialist (Critical Care)
Location: West Midlands, South-Wales, South-West (Birmingham, Oxford, Reading, Swindon, Bristol)
Industry: Healthcare (Medical Devices)
Salary: Competitive DOE (+Bonus, Company Car, Laptop, Phone, Pension, Healthcare, and much more!)
You will be working as a Clinical Support Specialist in an internationally renowned Medical Device manufacturer.
As a Clinical Support Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the nationwide implementation of company training strategies
- Working with the local sales representatives to coordinate competency based training
- Educating Nurses and Surgeons on appropriate device protocol
- Ensuring exceptional levels of customer care at all times
To apply for the role of Clinical Nurse Specialist you will have
- A full UK driving licence
- A nursing qualification
- Strong exposure to the Critical Care environment
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Clinical Support Specialist APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about this role call Oscar Sheridan for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 505 or email me on email@example.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.