Job Title: Clinical Support Specialist
Location: South UK
Industry: Wound care/Catheter care/IV (Nurse required)
Salary: Extremely competitive basic salary, bonus opportunities, company car, laptop, mobile phone, iPad, pension, healthcare.
As a Clinical support specialist, you'll train and support nurses and healthcare professionals across the south of the UK. My Client are the largest distributor in the UK and work on behalf of global leading medical device companies. They are known for their high standards, excellent training, professional working environment and gold-standard product range.
As a Clinical Support Specialist, you will be responsible for:
* Training and educate new and existing customers (nurses) on a range of medical devices (in the wound care/IV/catheter care products).
* Support demonstrations during sales congresses
* Demonstrate the equipment and explain the features.
* Support the sales process by giving product demonstrations and clinical support
* Plan clinical application training tailored to customer needs together with the sales specialist and installation team, and performs the application training for customer’s onsite
* Build loyal relationships with customers and provide a high standard of support.
* Document training information in reports to feedback to sales team, technical teams and if needed product development
* Work closely with colleagues, manage your own diary and visit customers across your region daily
To apply for the role of the Clinical Support Specialist you will have:
- Be a qualified nurse with recent or current experience in the health field and / or training customers on medical devices. As well as being a qualified and experienced nurse it's also important that you have excellent communication skills, take pride in your work and deliver a high level of customer care
- Well organised and happy to drive most days, you will visit customer sites across the south of the UK
- Be flexible with travel
- Have a passion for training people on equipment – in this case medical devices
- Bubbly, driven and enthusiastic personality.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Clinical Support Specialist APPLY NOW!
For more information about the role call me Catherine Campbell for a confidential chat on 0203 800 512 or email me on Catherine@projectusconsulting.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.