World-wide and market leading cardiac and vascular solutions manufacturer.
Genuinely at the forefront of innovation and are passionate about providing life-changing outcomes to patients globally.
- The Clinical Specialist will be responsible for the technical support of clinical end-users across all non-direct countries within EMEA
- Regions will include parts of central & southern Europe, MEA and RUSA
- The Clinical Specialist will be responsible for clinical support within the operation room alongside surgeons as well as offering implantation planning support.
- By supporting EMEA Distributors and their customers, the Clinical Specialist will also deliver presentations of product solution to wider clinical audiences, and offer technical training to distributor teams across the region.
- Highly competitive fixed salary and strong bonus opportunity
- Full company benefits
- Worldwide travel opportunity!
- 4 years + experience as a Clinical Specialist/Trainer within interventional medical device procedures
- Proven experience working in clinical environment, supporting surgeons & surgical teams in O.R
- Endovascular product experience would be advantageous
- Must be flexible to travel 75%+ and able to be away from home
- Must be fluent in English (German, Russian + other languages an advantage)
- Living near major European international airport
- Academic background in Medical Technology or MechEng
If you are interested in hearing more about this life-changing opportunity then get in touch with Koya Harvey on +44(0) 203 8000 510 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Liam Newton at email@example.com
Due to high levels of application, unfortunately only those successful will be contacted.