Job Title: Clinical Sales - Interventional Cardiology – Medical Devices
Location: North West – Manchester to Liverpool, Chester, Wigan and Stoke on Trent
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £££ competitive basic + bonus + pension +many more!
Can you see yourself working at a dynamic and progressive UK MedTech company?
The company are going from strength to strength with an astounding 18% annual growth rate and an award-winning range of interventional cardiology devices. Following an internal promotion, they are recruiting for a Clinical Sales Specialist to manage the North West region. This position will be within the interventional cardiology team and report to the National Sales Manager.
You will build strong collaborative links, offer valuable dialogue with physicians, Cathlabs and purchasing teams across north West of England.
It is a long-term career opportunity focused on improving physician and patient outcomes with a fantastic bonus structure.
In this role you will:
- Maintain and grow business within the territory
- Provide clinical guidance in operating theatres, cathlabs and at national conferences
- High level problem solving with full remit to sell creatively and make a difference within the field
- Utilise tools, skills, and resources offered to build relationships with industry KOLs
To apply for the role of Clinical Sales Specialist you will :
- Have experience within one of the following:
- Interventional Cardiology
- Structural Heart
- Be passionate about innovations in cardiovascular disease
- Have a strong sales record with substantial market knowledge or clinical background looking to move into sales
- Be people-focused with a strong desire to learn and share expertise
Wednesday 27th February 2019
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Clinical Sales Specialist APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call Koya Harvey for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 510 or email via firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.