Job Title: Clinical Research Associate X 2
Industry: Clinical/ Medical Devices
Salary: £48,000 & Competitive package including 25 days A/L, Pension (5%), Group Income Protection, Employee Assistance Programme, Private healthcare including family, Death in service (x 5 salary)
We’ve got an exciting opportunity as a Clinical Research Associate for a global market leader in the medical device arena. Our client grossed an estimated $500m last year & have a presence in over 20 countries worldwide. They’ve proudly provided innovative solutions that have enhanced people’s lives for over 40 years.
Want a rewarding career? This is a great move as it involves working with research and development, to launch a cutting edge device that will benefit hospitals & patient care across the UK. Our client are dedicated to providing tools for success including performance development opportunities & an impressive benefits package for wellbeing.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Clinical Research Associate:
Depending on experience responsibilities include:
- Site monitoring including routine monitoring and close-out of clinical sites, maintenance of study files & report writing
· Conducting pre-study and initiation visits
- Creating clinical trial reports
- Organising & making presentations on current thinking
- Reviewing progress of projects to achieve target objectives
- Contributing to the development of protocols and Case Report Forms as assigned
- Opportunity to broaden your therapeutic area knowledge
Experience and Skills Required for the Clinical Research Associate:
- Extensive experience in the med tech arena (2 years plus)
- Experience with ISO 14155.
- Solid written & verbal communication skills
- Organisational expertise with strong attention to detail
- Excellent relationship building skills
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this career enhancing opportunity as Clinical Research Associate Today!
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Spaces.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.