Job Title: Clinical Project Manager – Medical Devices
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: $$$ competitive basic + healthcare + many more!
Can you see yourself working at a dynamic and progressive MedTech leader?
The company are true innovators transforming patient outcomes in minimally invasive procedures through pre-operative simulations. With an award-winning range of 3D printing technology that accurately reproduces the biomechanics of human tissue, the system allows surgeons to choose and size the perfect devices for each patient and explore multiple options for each case before operating.
They are looking for excellent Clinical Project Managers to share their passion for neurovascular and interventional radiology research by implementing, coordinating and supervising the conduct of clinical studies.
In this role you will:
- Support product development alongside R&D, Production, Sales, Marketing, Regulatory, Quality teams
- Implement, coordinate and monitor national and international clinical trials
- Maintain scientific acknowledgement and provide scientific support to the several departments.
- Develop clinical study protocols, materials, processes, manuals (including clinical evaluations, reports, matériovigilance)
- Design scientific documents, prepare and submit regulatory dossiers and budget
- Ensure the control, collection, analysis, and validation of clinical data in collaboration teams.
The position will be based in Boston.
To apply for the role of Clinical Project Manager you will have:
- 5 years’ experience in international clinical trial management, in one of the following fields:
- Knowledge of top devices in the Neurovascular and Interventional Radiology markets, Pub Med and other scientific data bases
- Advanced understanding of key project management methodologies wit superb analytical, synthesis and planning skills;
- Critical mindset, with a desire to learn and think ‘outside the box’
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Clinical Project Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Koya Harvey for a confidential chat on+44203 8000 510 today.
Due to high demand only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Commencing 8th January
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.