Job Title: Clinical Product Analyst
Experience required: Radiographer specialising in CT/MRI and PACS/Healthcare IT workflow solutions
Industry: Radiographer required must have CT/MRI/PACS experience/healthcare IT workflow solutions
Salary: Extremely competitive basic salary (all depending on experience), 30 days holiday, office based in Edinburgh, pension, Share options, discounted lunch.
Calling all Radiographers with CT/PACS/MRI experience in Edinburgh – I have a FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY as a Clinical Product Analyst –specialising in CT/MRI you'll train and support Radiographers in the south of the UK. We need someone who can assess the validity through a clinical perspective, and interface between clinical provider, engineering and marketing team.
As a Clinical Product Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- You will represent the voice of the clinical customer in the company, interpreting clinical requirements, imaging workflows and medical terminology and communicating to the team how products meet them or need to be adjusted to meet them. You’ll help the rest of the team – engineering, marketing and sales – understand and communicate the clinical value of new products and concepts.
- In addition to the knowledge you bring to the company, you will work with our OEM partners and customers at customer sites and trade fairs either remotely from the UK or, occasionally, travelling overseas to continually develop your understanding. You’ll be contributing to the development of product demonstrations and identifying examples that show our portfolio of products at their best
- Build loyal relationships with customers and provide a high standard of support
- Work closely with colleagues, manage your own diary and visit customers across your region daily.
- Be a qualified Radiographer ideally with clinical CT/PACS/MRI experience with recent or current experience of dealing with patients and / or training customers on medical imaging systems.
- As well as being a qualified and experienced Radiographer it's also important that you have excellent communication skills, take pride in your work and deliver a high level of customer care.
- A driven, enthusiastic and bubbly personality
- A passion for training people on systems
- Be based in Edinburgh
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Clinical Product Analyst APPLY NOW.
For more information about the role call me Catherine Campbell for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 512 or email me on Catherine@projectusconsulting.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management. Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.