Job Title: Clinical Application Specialist (Sonographer Background)
Industry: Medical Devices/Healthcare industry
Salary: Approx £40 - £45 depending on experience, Company car, healthcare, pension.
Job Description & responsibilities of the Clinical Application Specialist:
- Perform on-site training of key operators and end users in the use of ultrasound product offerings.
- Work closely with radiologists, clinicians and other professional staff to ensure the proper and efficient operation of Company products.
- Provide and maintain documentation to support customer training and business unit requirements.
- Provide feedback to Sales, Service, Marketing, Engineering and Product Line management on equipment issues and customer concerns via written and verbal communication.
- Provide additional training and consultation services, contributing to Professional Services revenue goals.
- Participate in special projects for customer and product line development as requested.
- Product demonstration and trade show support
- Work with your team and colleagues to gain customer acceptance of product.
- Provide on-going support to resolve application related and image quality concerns on both a product and system level.
Candidate Must Have's for the Clinical Application Specialist:
- Over 3+ years of experience working in a clinical setting as an Ultrasound Sonographer.
- A working knowledge of Windows operating systems and applications to include Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience of training individuals on medical equipment.
- Regular travel up to 75%.
- Current RDMS certification in good standing.
- Full UK driving licence
- HCPC registered
Would be an advantage to have the following for the Clinical Application Specialist:
- 2+ years of commercial experience.
- Bachelor's degree is desirable
- Additional certifications in RVT, RDCS will be given preference.
The company is a worldwide provider of medical imaging systems and IT solutions. With an employee base passionate about delivering high-quality solutions to their customers. Offering a portfolio of market-leading products and the financial strength to invest in the future, the company are focused to build on their past success and continue to innovate and grow. This well-established company are committed to helping healthcare professionals and are offering a fantastic opportunity to a Sonographer who would like a new exciting challenge in life within the health field.
Name: Catherine Campbell
Number: 0203 8000 512