Job Title: Clinical Applications Specialist (Sonography Background)
Territory: South West UK
Industry: Medical Devices/Ultrasound/Sonography
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Job Description for the Clinical Applications Specialist with Sonography experience:
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Applications Specialist to come and join our team and develop your skills further with this exciting opportunity. This is a fantastic role for a qualified sonographer/clinical applications specialist looking to join a global medical imaging company that is continuously growing and expanding.
We provide state of the art products ranging from medical consumables, diagnostic instruments and medical imaging diagnostic equipment. We have an excellent training and development structure in place which enables ongoing support for all of our employees with also lots of genuine opportunities for career progression.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Clinical Applications Specialist with Sonograghy experience:
- Train and educate new and existing customers (Sonographers and Radiographers) on leading medical imaging devices.
- Plan clinical application training tailored to customer needs together with the sales specialist and installation team
- Support demonstrations during sales congresses
- Demonstrate the equipment and explain all procedures
- Support the sales process by giving product demonstrations and clinical support
- Build loyal relationships with customers by providing a high standard of support
- Work closely with all colleagues, contact and visit customers regularly and manage your own work diary
- To assist the imaging manager in the day to day management of all radiographers, secretaries and assistants in the department, their clinical effectiveness and professional development in line with department policies.
Candidate Requirements for the Clinical Applications Specialist with Sonography experience:
- Qualified Sonographer is essential with a post graduate certificate
- Experience of scanning patients AND training customers on medical imaging systems.
- Excellent communication skills
- Full clean driving license
- Organisational skills
- Understands the importance of customer service and has the ability to deliver a high level of customer care.
- Someone who takes a lot of pride in their work
- Ideally based in the midlands
- Ideally a confident & friendly individual with a passion for sharing the knowledge and skills you have acquired.
Apply now by sending your CV to us below:
Name: Catherine Campbell
Number: 02038000512 email: