Job Title: Clinical Application Specialist (Ultrasound)
Location: Midlands and the South of the UK
Industry: Ultrasound – Sonographer required
Salary: Extremely competitive basic salary (depending on experience), company car/car allowance, laptop, mobile phone, iPad, pension, healthcare, ….and much more!
As a Clinical Applications Specialist – Ultrasound you'll train and support Sonographers across the south of the UK. My Client produces market leading full field digital Ultrasound systems and are known for their high standards, excellent training, professional working environment and gold-standard product range. Clinical Applications Specialist responsibilities:
As a Clinical Application Specialist, you will be responsible for:
* Train and educate new and existing customers (Radiographers/Sonographers) on leading Industry Ultrasound machines
* Support demonstrations during sales congresses
* Demonstrate the equipment and explain the features.
* Support the sales process by giving product demonstrations and clinical support
* Plan clinical application training tailored to customer needs together with the sales specialist and installation team, and performs the application training for customer’s onsite
* Build loyal relationships with customers and provide a high standard of support.
* Document training information in reports to feedback to sales team, technical teams and if needed product development
* Work closely with colleagues, manage your own diary and visit customers across your region daily (typically Monday - Friday, 9-5).
To apply for the role of the Clinical Application Specialist you will have:
* Qualified Radiographer/Sonographer with recent or current experience of scanning patients and/or training customers on medical imaging systems. As well as being a qualified and experienced Radiographer/Sonographer it's also important that you have excellent communication skills, take pride in your work and deliver a high level of customer care.
* Well organised and happy to drive most days, you will visit customer sites across the South of England.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Clinical Application Specialist APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Catherine Campbell for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 512 or email me on Catherine@projectusconsulting.com today.
Due to a high number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.