Job Title: Clinical Application Specialist – Sonographer required
Location: South East UK
Industry: Sonographer specialising in Ultrasound
Salary: Extremely competitive basic salary (depending on experience), company car/car allowance, bonus opportunities, laptop, mobile phone, iPad, pension, healthcare, ….and much more!
Calling all Sonographers in the South East– I have a FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY as a Clinical Applications Specialist –specialising in Ultrasound. You'll train and support clinical professionals in the south of the UK. My client produce market leading full ultrasound systems and are known for their high standards, excellent training, professional working environment and gold-standard product range.
As a Clinical Application Specialist, you will be responsible for:
* Train and educate new and existing customers (Radiographers/clinicians) on leading Industry ultrasound systems.
* Support demonstrations during sales congresses
* Demonstrate the equipment and explain the features.
* Support the sales process by giving product demonstrations and clinical support
* Plan clinical application training tailored to customer needs together with the sales specialist and installation team, and performs the application training for customer’s onsite
* Build loyal relationships with customers and provide a high standard of support.
* Document training information in reports to feedback to sales team, technical teams and if needed product development
* Work closely with colleagues, manage your own diary and visit customers across your region daily.
To apply for the role of the Clinical Application Specialist you will have:
- Be a qualified sonographer
- Have excellent communication skills, take pride in your work and deliver a high level of customer care.
- Must be flexible with travel and overnight stays if required
- Well organised and happy to drive most days, you will visit customer sites across mainly the south East of the UK
- A driven, enthusiastic and bubbly personality
- A passion for training people on systems
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Clinical Application Specialist APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Catherine Campbell for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 512 or email me on Catherine@projectusconsulting.com today or email@example.com 0203 8000515
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management. Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.