Job Title: Clinical Application Specialist senior – Aesthetics.
Package: Company Car, Home Office, 40 hours/week – flexible Work Times, Laptop,
Overview: FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY as a Clinical Applications Specialist – specialising in Aesthetic products..
You'll train and support clinical professionals in Germany. My client is market leader in Aesthetic sector and are known for their high standards, excellent training, professional working environment and high-end world class product range.
As a Clinical Application Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Train and educate new and existing, internal and external customers (surgeons/ Consultants) and deliver world-class service support.
- Support the sales process by giving product demonstrations and clinical support
- Plan clinical application training tailored to customer needs together with the sales specialist and installation team, and performs the application training for customer’s onsite
- Build loyal relationships with customers and provide a high standard of support.
- Work closely with colleagues and support marketing / sales and R&D colleagues, but also manage your own diary and visit customers across your region daily.
To apply for the role of the Clinical Application Specialist you will have:
- Have experience as an Aesthetic Clinical support or as an Aesthetic Practioner
- Must be flexible with travel and overnight stays
- Well organised and happy to drive most days, you will visit customer sites
- A driven, enthusiastic and bubbly personality, as well as good presentation skills
- A passion for training people.
- Very good knowledge of English in written and oral communication
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Clinical Application Specialist APPLY NOW!
For more information about the role call me Isaac Davies Oliveck for a confidential chat on
0044 203 8000 508 or email me on Isaac@projectusconsulting.com today.