Job Title: Clinical Application Specialist – PACS/RIS/Healthcare IT workflow solutions.
Location: DACH region – Frankfurt/Munich/Stuttgart is the preferred location.
Industry: Medical imaging – RIS/PACS/HCIS.
Salary: Up to €75k annual salary (depending on experience) + 6% OTE (variable), Company Car, home Office, 40 hours/week – flexible Work times, laptop, mobile.
Overview: FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY as a Clinical Applications Specialist –specialising in PACS/RIS you'll train and support clinical professionals in the DACH region. My client produce market leading full PACS/RIS systems and are known for their high standards, excellent training, professional working environment and gold-standard product range.
As a Clinical Application Specialist, you will be responsible for:
* Train and educate new and existing customers (Radiographers/clinicians) on leading Industry PACS systems.
* Support demonstrations during sales congresses
* Demonstrate the equipment and explain the features.
* Support the sales process by giving product demonstrations and clinical support
* Plan clinical application training tailored to customer needs together with the sales specialist and installation team, and performs the application training for customer’s onsite
* Build loyal relationships with customers and provide a high standard of support.
* Document training information in reports to feedback to sales team, technical teams and if needed product development
* Work closely with colleagues, manage your own diary and visit customers across your region daily.
To apply for the role of the Clinical Application Specialist you will have:
- Have experience with clinical PACS/RIS with recent or current experience of dealing with patients and / or training customers on medical imaging systems. It's also important that you have excellent communication skills, take pride in your work and deliver a high level of customer care.
- Must be flexible with travel and overnight stays if required
- Well organised and happy to drive most days, you will visit customer sites across mainly the DACH region.
- A driven, enthusiastic and bubbly personality
- A passion for training people on systems
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Clinical Application Specialist APPLY NOW!
For more information about the role call me Catherine Campbell for a confidential chat on:
0044 203 8000 512 or email me on Catherine@projectusconsulting.com today.