Job Title: Clinical Application Specialist – Healthcare IT workflow solutions.
Location: DACH region – Germany (well-connected to airport and trains)
Industry: Radiation Oncology – RIS/PACS/HCIS/ DICOM/ HL7/ CLM-Systems.
Package: Company Car, Home Office, 40 hours/week – flexible Work Times, Laptop, Mobile, 30 days annual leave, Fitness Allowance, Paid Overtime
Overview: FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY as a Clinical Applications Specialist – specialising in Software training. You'll train and support clinical professionals in the DACH region. My client is market leader in the oncology and brain disease sector and are known for their high standards, excellent training, professional working environment and high-end world class product range.
As a Clinical Application Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Train and educate new and existing, internal and external customers (Radiographers/clinicians) and deliver world-class service support.
- Maximise customer adoption to increase customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score
- Support demonstrations during sales congresses
- Demonstrate the equipment and explain the features.
- Support the sales process by giving product demonstrations and clinical support
- Plan clinical application training tailored to customer needs together with the sales specialist and installation team, and performs the application training for customer’s onsite
- Build loyal relationships with customers and provide a high standard of support.
- Document training information in reports to feedback to sales team, technical teams and if needed product development
- Work closely with colleagues and support marketing / sales and R&D colleagues, but also manage your own diary and visit customers across your region daily.
To apply for the role of the Clinical Application Specialist you will have:
- Have experience with Microsoft Office, Citrix, and CLM systems, and excellent knowledge in medical device hard-and software products
- Must be flexible with travel and overnight stays if required
- Well organised and happy to drive most days, you will visit customer sites across mainly the DACH region.
- A driven, enthusiastic and bubbly personality, as well as good presentation skills
- A passion for training people on systems
- Healthcare / IT / adult education with at least one year of experience in software training in healthcare / medical applications or other software applications
- Very good knowledge of English in written and oral communication
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Clinical Application Specialist APPLY NOW!
For more information about the role call me Miriam Scheiffele for a confidential chat before Tuesday the 24th of July:
0044 203 8000 506 or email me on Miriam@projectusconsulting.com today.