Job Title: Clinical Application Specialist – Cardiovascular Imaging
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: up to €45K + Laptop, car allowance, pension, healthcare, OTE €55K in the first year!
You will be working as a Clinical Application Specialist in a company which has taken over the cardiovascular imaging sector in no time. Having grown over 400% in the past 4 years our client is an ambitious and successful player within the sector.
As a Clinical Application Specialist you will be responsible for
- Product training to customers and business partners
- Establishing and maintaining customer relationships
- Provide customer feedback to the development team
- Remote installation and configuration of software, on-site visits as necessary and/or in conjunction with IT Sales Support Team
- Remote technical support to solve customer questions
To apply for the role of Clinical Application Specialist you will have
- A strong background in cardiac imaging and experience with cardiac MRI, cardiac CT and structural heart post-processing applications
- Proficient in English and German, other languages a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to teach
- Pro-active, outgoing personality with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Ability to travel ca. 50% - Europe
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Clinical Application Specialist APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Olivia for a confidential chat on 0203 800 511 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.