Job Title: Clinical Application Specialist
Experience required: Sonographer specialising in Ultrasound
Location: The North West of the UK – open to speaking to people anywhere on this patch
Salary: Experienced basic salary, Company car or car allowance, laptop, mobile, healthcare.
Calling all sonographers – I have a FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY as a Clinical Application Specialist–specialising in ultrasound, you'll train and support sonographers in the north west of the UK.
We need someone who can assess the validity through a clinical perspective, and interface between clinical provider, engineering and marketing team.
As a Clinical Application Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- You will represent the voice of the clinical customer in the company, interpreting clinical requirements, ultrasound and medical terminology and communicating to the team how products meet them or need to be adjusted to meet them. You’ll help the rest of the team – engineering, marketing and sales – understand and communicate the clinical value of the company’s ultrasound systems.
- In addition to the knowledge you bring to the company, you will work with our partners and customers at customer sites and trade fairs either remotely from the UK or, occasionally, travelling overseas to continually develop your understanding. You’ll be contributing to the development of product demonstrations and identifying examples that show our portfolio of products at their best
- Build loyal relationships with customers and provide a high standard of support
- Work closely with colleagues, manage your own diary and visit customers across your region daily.
- Be a qualified sonographer with ultrasound with recent or current experience of dealing with patients and / or training customers on medical imaging systems.
- As well as being a qualified and experienced Sonographer it's also important that you have excellent communication skills, take pride in your work and deliver a high level of customer care.
- A driven, enthusiastic and bubbly personality
- A passion for training people on systems
- Be based in the north west of England
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Clinical Application Specialist APPLY NOW.
For more information about the role call me Catherine Campbell for a confidential chat on:
0044 203 8000 512 or email me on Catherine@projectusconsulting.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management. Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.