Job Title: Quality Assurance: Case Monitoring Specialist
Location: West Sussex
Industry: Healthcare (Diagnostics)
Salary: Extremely Competitive with an excellent range of benefits and bonus
We are partnering on an exclusive basis with a renowned global leader within the Biotechnology industry to appoint an exceptional Quality Assurance professional. With their every growing platform of Diagnostic products and services a new Case Monitoring and Quality Specialist is required to lead on culture and continuous improvements.
The new Case Monitoring Specialist will have worked within biotech and/or diagnostics with experience in ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems and knowledge and education in relation to pathology lab services (Private or NHS).
At a time of continual growth and development we are looking for a strong and industrious professional to influence across multiple business units and key stakeholder relationships.
Our client has over 450 permanent employees in the UK and Ireland, with a strong standing within growing markets providing innovative and comprehensive healthcare solutions in a world of ever changing demands.
This is an exciting opportunity to join and oversee Quality, work closely with technical services on customer complaints and product issues occurring in pathology labs.
Able to constructively challenge the status quo in terms of processes/tools to improve customer satisfaction and ensure on compliance.
Experience required for the Quality Assurance: Case Monitoring Specialist
- 5 years + of professional experience.
- Successful experience in quality assurance and/or compliance.
- Established experience and knowledge of ISO 9001.
- Degree qualification (Life Science or equivalent)
- Product Knowledge of one or more product areas in Diagnostics
- Previous experience of case handling tools
- Ability to present complex reports in a clear and logical manner to the appropriate Stakeholders (Intermediate+ Excel user)
- A valid driving licence is essential
- Strong influencing skills and innovation (without direct authority).
This position will be based at the head offices in West Sussex.
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting Quality Manager opportunity and enquire Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call James Powell 0203 8000509
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.