Job Title: Capital Sales Specialist
Location/Territory: South/Mid England (London – Oxford- Midlands)
Salary: Up to £50,000 + £80K O.T.E + Uncapped Commission & Full Corporate Benefits
We’ve got an exciting opportunity as a Capital Sales Specialist for a renowned global leader in medical technology. Our client work with the largest range of advanced technologies in the sector & you’ll be sure to hit target selling the most cutting edge products on the market.
Want to advance your career? Our Client have a huge client base in the UK and the corporate benefits and earning potential are second to none. They’re a regular feature in Fortune Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for so you’ll be sure to get the best out of your day & take your career to the next stage!
Job Description for the Capital Sales Specialist:
The primary responsibility of the Capital Sales Specialist is to sell a product into the UK market that has already generated over 100 million dollars of revenue in the US.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Capital Sales Specialist includes:
- Growing the company’s market share across the South of England through high sales and exceptional customer service
- Successfully selling technology used across all surgical procedures into a theatre setting
- Confidently selling and presenting to theatre & wider medical staff at all levels
- Embracing a senior sales role, creating business plans and setting sales targets for the patch
- Being a product expert & understanding the product on a sales and technical level
Experience and Skills Required for the Capital Sales Specialist includes:
- Previous experience in medical sales & capital equipment
- Experience dealing with management within the NHS
- Experience dealing with a start-up/product launch (desired not required)
- Highly driven individual who is motivated by numbers &making a difference
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Used to or open to covering a wide territory (South England wide up to Oxford)
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Capital Sales Specialist Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Selina on: 0203 326 2015
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Spaces.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.