Title: Business Support Specialist
Salary: £25,000 and bonus opportunity.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Reading company office
Role Profile and company information:
This exciting new role provides Business support to A UK sales and marketing force and will be required to gain a thorough knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures, and will handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This includes interaction with staff at all levels, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
This company have operated in the UK for 5 years, delivering orthopaedic medical equipment designed and built specifically to meet the needs of the NHS and private healthcare organisations in the UK.
German based they bring 100 years of experience of working with rapidly evolving medical technology, Their unique portfolio of solutions for orthopaedics are designed to help healthcare organisations of all sizes.
Overall a fantastic company to work for, offering great company culture, career progression opportunities and an excellent package.
This role has a wide range of on-site and off-site responsible, you will be required to plan meetings, travel arrangements, assist the marketing team both in the UK and Germany, book loan medical kits and other core administrative tasks.
- Drafting/editing correspondence
- Take and deliver messages, provide information to callers
- Maintenance of filling system, electronic and hard copy files
- Must have a strong team orientation, is willing to support and assist others within the office regardless of title or grade level. Goes the extra mile
- Provide employees with office supplies,
- Acts as an information source on organization procedures and operation to the employees of the entity
- Strategic relationship building inside and outside the company
- Strong, professional inter-personal skills that always represents our company, the team and the president in strongest manner possible
- Flawless travel planning
- Constant awareness of calendar management in an efficient and practical manner
- Timely management of expenses
- Meeting organization and preparation Collecting material from internal stakeholders and preparing material for meetings
Experience with SAP system.
Important skills to have:
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience and capability to learn additional technology.
- Experience handling working with medical device equipment.
- Project coordination.
- Marketing experience
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Exercising judgment within generally defined practices and policies.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience.
If you are interested in this role then ring Simon on 0203 8000507 for a confidential chat to find out more information - Don't miss out.
Please send all applications to:
Name: Simon Broadway