Job Title: Business Development Manager (Contracts)
Location: West Midlands and North Wales (Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Staffordshire, Clwyd, Gwynedd)
Industry: Healthcare (Medical Devices)
You will be working as a Business Development Manager in one of the largest Medical Device companies which is currently undergoing an outrageous growth phase.
You will be negotiating high level Managed Service contracts within the NHS.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering regular business review meetings and gaining feedback from the customer
- Regularly producing high quality and substantial presentations, with the ability to sell value
- Working across procurement, EBME, endoscopy, theatres and outpatient’s area in close association with a wide range of stakeholders. Forging long term credible relationships
- Working with a range of internal stakeholders and presenting a collaborative approach to the customer
- Managing of CRM, opportunities and future pipeline
To apply for the role of Business Development Manager you will have:
- 2+ years previous success in Medical Device sales
- A valid UK driving licence
- A winning attitude
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Business Development Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call Oscar Sheridan for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 505 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Due to high demand only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.