Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Northern Ireland
Industry: Medical Devices (Orthopaedics)
Salary: Extremely Competitive salary and uncapped commission and company car benefits!
As a member of the senior management team, the purpose of this role is to build an outstanding business working relationships with key opinion leaders in the business sector with a specific focus on the combined companies’ portfolio. The goal is to use these relationships to win new accounts and fully develop existing accounts to secure a sustainable but maximized sales relationship with the customer.
Leading a team of Account Managers and Clinical Practitioners to be responsible for the successful delivery of the business plan, sales strategies, inventory forecasting and marketing budgets within a defined territory.
As a business development manager, you will be responsible for:
- Use competitor knowledge and analysis to establish targeted sales strategies for the conversion of key accounts.
- Work with the Country Manager to assess and agreed on the right pricing strategy to underpin the goals of the role.
- Develop marketing and professional education strategies and other training. opportunities in the market to secure significant growth in product sales in line with business targets.
- Work with the team to understand trends and patterns within the market and identify operational responses to address these.
- Co-ordinate the generation of consolidated business performance data, as specified by and for delivery to the team.
- Develop and maintain close personal relationships with key opinion leaders.
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of internal processes and compliance and adhering to same.
- Develop future KOL’s and faculty for Zimmer Biomet Institute.
To apply for the role of business development manager you will have:
- Significant experience of working at a senior business development level within a medical device industry (Essential).
- Proven history of generating virgin accounts with substantial financial revenue exceeding €350K in the medical device industry (Essential).
- Proven ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders (Essential).
- Evidence of managing sales portfolios exceeding €3 million revenue in medical devices (Essential).
- Previous experience and responsibility for management accounting procedures e.g forecasting and budget design and implementation (Essential).
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team including development, performance management.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Sales and Service Engineer APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Matthew for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 516 or email me on email@example.com today.
Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.