ARE YOU BASED IN MILAN OR MADRID???
ARE YOU A STRONG ANALYTICAL INDIVIDUAL???
We want to hear from you!!!
We are now recruiting for a Sales Operation Specialist to support our client, a multinational company within MEDICAL DEVICES in develpping deal models and run scenario analyses related to the overall strategy and offered programmes.
- Analytically minded, the specialist is able to correctly detail requirements and translate them into optimal analyses, reports and insights
- Capable of proactively drawing insights from performed analyses, which are proactively shared with the Key Account managers.
- Possesses the necessary experience to analytically assist Managers in commercial decision-making by developing the appropriate analytical tools (incl. regular reports on GPO / selected customers' performance, customer P&Ls, deal modelling, waterfalls and other tools to assist in negotiation planning and preparation, customer forecasts in support of AOP, strategic planning and individual objective-setting)
- Effective in sourcing external economic and commercial data, and internal data from the relevant stakeholders and systems, in order to drive analyses that offer valuable input into customer meetings
- Executes planned tasks within pre-determined deadlines.
- Pursues all assignments and projects until completion, and follows through on developed models and tools to promote continuous improvement
- Strong analytical expertise, used to implement applied methodologies and develop business models. Proficient data processing software user (E.G: Excel). Experience with enterprise and reporting systems.
- Maintains a sound knowledge of industry-wide analytics and systems, constantly striving to better his/her own skills in line with the rapidly changing practice.