Job Title: Business Analyst - Full time.
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Highly competitive, excellent company benefits
*Highly ambitious business, driven by innovators and truly life-changing technology!*
- First class opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a revolutionary and highly ambitious medical robotics organisation, within a multi-billion Euros market
- Their technology will revolutionise the speed and efficiency of treatment within their therapy area, as well save specialist healthcare professionals time and money
- The Business Analyst will be responsible for helping set up a brand new department of the company, supporting budgeting, forecasting and sales enablement and will be working closely with Senior Sales Managers.
- Alongside the above, the Business Analyst will identify new suppliers, prepare financial forecasts and develop & prepare expansion/business development strategies
- This varied and fast-paced position will expose the Business analyst to wide-ranging facets of an A grade business and is the perfect platform to be a significant part of the leadership team
- Due to high levels of applications, only those successful will be contacted
To apply for the role of Business Analyst will have
- 4+ years in Business Analyst capacity, with technology and or medical devices/medical technologies
- Able and willing to be based in Oxford full time
- Ideally MSc/MBA Educated within Business, Economics, Finance and International Business etc
- Understands medical device/pharmaceutical market advantageous
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Business Analyst APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Simon Broadway for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 507 or email me on Simon@projectusconsulting.com today.
Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.