Job Title: Brand Manager EMEA, Surgical
Location: UK, Netherlands, Germany, EMEA
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £Competitive Salary and package
Global brand leader in Medical Technology. Renowned for the best and most quality product solutions within their space, and is the surgeon’s choice for treatment of patients in ENT, Women's Health, as well as many other medical specialties. Split across 3 business units, the global turnover is almost half a billion, and the EMEA region has enjoyed strong double-digit growth over recent years.
Culture is focussed on customer outcomes, quality technology and growth.... fantastic opportunities for advancement within an excellent and reputable medical technologies business!
- The Brand Manager will be responsible for a specific and specialist surgical product group across EMEA
- Responsible for all brand and marketing responsibilities for a specialist product area, in this case a highly impressive, high-end and life changing surgical portfolio!
- Working on behalf of a pioneer within their field, the Brand Manager will lead, drive and be accountable for market strategy, budgets and delivery of product brand revenue growth in EMEA
- The Brand Manager will be responsible of the management and development of a Product Specialist, who will support on all marketing and product management tasks
- Living near a major European airport, the Brand Manager will be expected to travel 40%-50% of the time so flexibility is crucial to the success of this role.
- Reporting into a Director and major member of the leadership team, the Brand Manager will have the opportunity to progress into a senior level EMEA Marketing leadership position following success and growth
- 3 years + Brand Manager experience within medical devices
- Medical device product experience within Surgical, ENT or Urology would be preferable
- Access to a major European airport
- Flexibility to travel 40%-50% of the time
- English language fluency a must, other European languages such as German, French or Spanish would be desirable
Please contact Liam Newton at Projectus Consulting for more information.
0203 8000 501
Due to high levels of applications only those successful will be contacted.