Job Title: Bids and Contracts Coordinator AMEA– Medical Devices
Location: AMEA (United States)
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: $$$competitive basic + bonus + many more!
Projectus consulting are delighted to be working in partnership with an innovative and dynamic Medtech in a phase of high transformational growth. As a leading company in the development and commercialization of capital equipment and software solutions, they are looking for a Bids and Contracts Coordinator to provide support across the AMEA Region. This position will report to the General Manager North America.
To apply for the role of Sales & Marketing Specialist AMEA you will have:
- Commercial Background or University degree in Business Administration, Law or Marketing.
- Knowledge or experience of medical related bid/tender responses to: Federal, group purchasing organizations and hospitals
- Experience of RFPs
- Strong IT and technical skills (MS Office Suite), Database tools, desktop publishing
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task and work with multiple internal/external stakeholders
- High exposure to strategic decision-making processes & discussions common in small/medium size enterprises
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Bids and Contracts Coordinator AMEA APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call Koya Harvey for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 510 or email me on email@example.com today.
Due to high demand only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we c