Job Title: Audiologist
Location: Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent, Sussex
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Competitive Salary and benefits.
This is a growing innovative company, with a brand new approach to the availability of hearing aids.
You will perform clinical assessments, work in partnership with your linked Pharmacy and manage your diary and appointments.
As an Audiologist, you will be responsible:
- Conduct full clinical assessments
- Manage your diary and appointments
- Close for sale at the end of assessment if product is needed by patient
- Manage relationships with your pharmacy managers
To apply for the role of Audiologist, you will ideally:
- Be a qualified and practicing Audiologist
- Have a commercial mindset
- Confident in their ability to close
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as an Audiologist APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Amy Paton for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 511 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.