Job Title: Application and Sales Specialist – Pacs and Ultrasound
Location: South Central UK
Salary: Extremely competitive basic salary (depending on experience), company car/car allowance, laptop, mobile phone, iPad, pension, healthcare, ….and much more!
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY as an Application and Sales Specialist–specialising in ultrasound you'll train and support on this product within Surgery across the UK. My client produce market leading full ultrasound systems and are known for their high standards, excellent training, professional working environment and gold-standard product range.
As an Application and Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for:
* Train and educate new and existing customers (Sonographers/Clinicians) on leading Industry Ultrasound systems.
* Support demonstrations during sales congresses
* Demonstrate the equipment and explain the features to enable more sales.
* Support the sales process by giving product demonstrations and clinical support
* Plan clinical application training tailored to customer needs together with the sales specialist and installation team, and performs the application training for customer’s onsite
* Build loyal relationships with customers and provide a high standard of support.
* Document training information in reports to feedback to sales team, technical teams and if needed product development
* work selling product to surgeons and consultant .
To apply for the role of the Clinical Application Specialist you will have:
- Experience within PACS system and a good understanding of the programmes
- Must be flexible with travel and overnight stays if required
- Well organised and happy to drive most days, you will visit customer sites across mainly the South Central area.
- A sonographer background is desirable.
- A passion for training people on systems
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as an Application and sales Specialist APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Isaac Davies Oliveck for a confidential chat on 0203 800 508 or email me on Isaac@projectusconsulting.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management. Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.